Sunday, July 19, 2015

10 Ways to Prepare Your Child for Kindergarten

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGesVUoE-jQMnJSS3pYVk44MjA/view?usp=sharing

You have seen this before, I know. You have tried to get the word out to parents exactly what should be worked on at home to prepare for Kindergarten. Needless to say, these skills are not mastered BEFORE Kindergarten. They are worked on before, during, and after Kindergarten. I like to put this on my parent website so that Moms and Dads can see what they need to do with their incoming Kinder. Because the year is fresh, parents are more likely to work on these skills at the beginning of the year and I am very ok with that. This is the first post on my classroom website each year for my new class and I hope my parents see it and find it helpful.

11 comments:

  1. #4, would you please change the spelling of shoes and repost? It is so cute, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you PLEASE add under #7 - go the bathroom independently. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry - go TO the bathroom independently

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maryann-
    Any chance you have this in Spanish? If not, would you be willing to share it so that I can translate it? Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maryann, may I get permission to print this for our Kindergarten Round-up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every day is 2 words. (#1 incorrest, #9 correct)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it okay if I have this document translated into spanish? Or do you have a spanish version you can send me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello thank you for the list. I would like to visit your parent website if possible.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 01 09 10